[3DSteroid Pro] is a stereoscopic application for Android.
– Auto-Alignment of L/R images (Pro version only)
– Higt resolution image saving (Pro version only)
– Multi-conversion (Pro version only)
– Input file : L/R independent,SBS,MPO
– Over 1000 images WEB Gallery access
– Display method : 3D LCD(LG/HTC/Sharp/GADMEI),SBS,Mirror,Wiggle,2D,Anaglyph
– Save displayed image and send the saved file by email.
– Slide Show
– Take L/R pictures with the internal camera.
– Adjust L/R image positions and rotation error.
So what's new in version ? You can now access and process images from an SD card more quickly than before. A new Corrections menu provides slider controls to fine-tune exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and more. The most popular features have been brought to the top: this includes 'Looks' (Adobe's word for filters), cropping, red eye reduction, and auto-correct. The app is now integrated with Adobe's photo organisation tool Adobe Revel . You can now save the photos you edit in Photoshop Express directly to Revel. Adobe says a new rendering engine has improved performance and enables handling of large file sizes. It requires Android and up.